- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Pour satay sauce into a medium-sized bowl and add the chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour. In the meantime, soak wooden skewers in water.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers and discard the marinade.
- Place brochettes on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, turning them over at the halfway point, until chicken is well done, about 10 minutes.
- Serve brochettes sprinkled with green onion and chopped peanuts.
When it gets warmer out, go ahead and grill the brochettes on the barbecue.