This recipe is courtesy of Fresh Attitude.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, beef broth, thyme, parsley, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Pat chicken strips dry with a paper towel and combine with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a wok set over medium-high heat. Remove chicken strips from marinade. Add to wok and fry for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through and golden on all sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vegetable stir-fry mix. Fry for 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- At the end of cooking, add contents from sauce pouch and cook for 15 to 20 seconds, stirring to coat all ingredients.
- Serve warm with rice noodles.