- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Combine cookie crumbs and margarine in a bowl; transfer to a 20.5 cm (8-inch) springform pan. Using a spoon, press mixture firmly onto the bottom of the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and then allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in 60 mL (1/4 cup) cold water. Add 60 mL (1/4 cup) boiling water and stir until gelatin is liquid.
- Set aside. With an electric hand mixer, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, sugar and thawed raspberries in a bowl until batter is smooth. Gently stir the gelatin into the batter with a spatula.
- Gently pour batter into pan; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Garnish pie with fresh raspberries and melted chocolate. Enjoy!
: Replace raspberries by an equal quantity of tinned mandarin oranges.