- Melt unsalted butter and cashew butter in a container in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place Oreo crumbs and rolled oats in a large bowl.
- Pour unsalted butter and cashew butter over top and mix well.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts and place in 4 individual tart tins measuring 10 cm (4 inches) across.
- Firmly press dough into tins to make crust. Reserve in the fridge.
- Place chocolate in bowl. Reserve.
- Place cold milk, coffee, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Pour onto chocolate and wait 1 minute before whisking to combine.
- Whisk filling and pour into crusts. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
*Chef’s tip: You can leave the pies in the fridge for several hours so that they unmould easily and can be cut into slices.
This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.