- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix together rolled oats, flour, baking soda, salt, sunflower seeds, cranberries, and chocolate in a bowl. Reserve.
- With a hand mixer, cream butter, oil, white sugar, and brown sugar for 1 minute. Add egg and beat batter 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until batter is blended. Do not over-stir.
- Divide dough among 12 buttered and floured muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for about 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the centre of a cake comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing from mould.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org