- Place the rack in middle of the oven and preheat to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine graham crumbs, slivered almonds, and melted butter in a bowl. Place mixture on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat chocolate according to instructions on the box. Set at room temperature a few minutes before using.
- In a bowl, whip 75 mL (⅓ cup) cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using electric beaters, whip the cream cheese and remaining cream (30 mL/ 2 tbsp.). Add chocolate to the mixture and mix until smooth. Use a spatula to gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of six 250-mL (1-cup) glasses or jars. Top with the cream cheese mixture. Garnish with raspberries.
You can prepare the graham cracker and cream cheese mixtures ahead of time, assemble them in the jars, and refrigerate. It's best to let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Just add the raspberries right before serving.