- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a 10-in. (4-L) Bundt pan
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add yogurt, eggs, and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in half the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add the oil and yogurt. Mix in the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda until well combined. Carefully stir in the boiling water. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour chocolate cake batter into greased Bundt pan. Spoon cheesecake batter on top. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight in fridge.
This recipe is a courtesy of Robin Hood.