Chocolate chip squash bread
- Place rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add grated squash.
- In another bowl, combine oil, milk, egg, and maple syrup using a whisk.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix gently with a spatula until barely moist.
- Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Place dough in loaf pan. Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean. Set aside to cool. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.