- Line a 25 cm x 36 cm (10 in. x 14 in.) baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving extra hanging over the sides to make it easier to unstick bars.
- Place chocolate, soy butter, and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix gently; then microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add cereal and combine to coat in chocolate.
- Transfer mixture to baking sheet and press down evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture hardens. Cut into 20 bars.
Soy butter is a peanut-free product that tastes very much like peanut butter. It can replace peanut butter in all recipes for those with peanut allergies.
You can also try pea butter (like No Nuts) in this recipe.