Chorizo and scallop tapas
- In a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, wasabi, lemon zest and juice. Refrigerate.
- Gently pat thawed scallops dry with a paper towel. Remove the muscle from the side of each scallop, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown the chorizo sausage slices for 1or 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In same skillet, now over medium-high, heat the olive oil and brown the scallops 1 or 2 minutes per side, or until firm and opaque. Set aside.
- Arrange the browned chorizo slices on a serving platter. Top with a bit of wasabi yogurt, a scallop, and a second layer of wasabi yogurt. Garnish with fresh chives or fresh tarragon.