- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Peel onions and skillet-glaze in butter, oil, lemon juice and 10 ml (2 tsp.) of maple syrup for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- In the meantime, lay puff pastry sheet on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Fold over each edge of pastry to create a border and prick pastry bottom with a fork.
- Combine feta, ricotta, sour cream, remaining maple syrup, thyme and oregano in a food processor. Season.
- Spread mixture over puff pastry, then top with glazed cipollini, red pepper and broccolini. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and lemon zest to taste, then cut into small squares and serve hot or cold as a cocktail appetizer.
To peel cipollini more easily, simply plunge them in boiling water for about 30 seconds.