Citrus chicken thighs stuffed with vegetable medley
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Combine citrus zest, tarragon, Parmesan cheese, pepper and oil in a bowl. Place chicken thighs between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a mallet or rolling pin, flatten each chicken thigh.
- Spread half of citrus mixture evenly onto chicken thighs and then place pepper strips and zucchini at one end of each thigh. Roll up meat, securing with a toothpick if need be. Coat chicken rolls with remaining citrus mixture.
- Place stuffed chicken thighs on a lightly oiled cooking sheet. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 77°C (170°F). Turn over once halfway through cooking.
- Season with salt to taste. Serve with sliced potatoes cooked in a foil envelope on the barbecue and a green salad.