- Preheat barbecue or a grill pan at medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine honey, oil, orange marmalade, and garlic. Reserve 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of this mixture.
- Brush both sides of swordfish steaks with remaining honey-orange mixture.
- Place swordfish on pre-oiled barbecue rack or in grill pan.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Just before serving swordfish, combine remaining honey-orange mixture with pistachios. Spread on top of each steak.
- Serve with couscous and pearl onions.
To bake in oven: Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F) and bake for about 15 minutes.
Variation: This recipe can also be made with blue marlin or tuna.