- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season tournedos on each side with salt and pepper. Sear tournedos about 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Place tournedos on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 77°C (170°F).
- In the meantime, sauté the French shallot in the same skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes or until translucent. Deglaze skillet with the clementine juice then add honey and condensed chicken broth. Bring to a boil, stir in corn starch, and mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes. When sauce has thickened, strain it. Add clementine segments to sauce.
- Top chicken tournedos with clementine sauce and sprinkle with fresh mint. Serve with rice and a green vegetable.
This clementine sauce is excellent with white fish. Try it!