A delicious whole wheat bread that uses nearly every part of the clementine!
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together brown sugar, yogurt, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add clementine zest, juice, and flesh and combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well until you have a smooth, homogenous batter. Add almonds and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased 22 x 11.5 x 6.5 cm (8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inch) bread pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
A delicious whole grain bread that makes a great snack!