- Cut one clementine into thin wedges.
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass with a clementine wedge, then press rim in sugar.
- Using a citrus press, juice two clementines.
- Place ice cubes, 2 clementine wedges, clementine juice, vodka, white wine, San Pellegrino, and Angostura bitters in a glass. Stir well.
- Rub rosemary sprig between your hands to release the aroma and place in glass.
Chef's secret: For a non-alcoholic version, replace vodka and wine by an equal amount of unflavoured sparkling water.