- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, blend together the oats, chia seed, coconut, cranberries, and nuts.
- Whisk together the egg, honey, and almond butter in a small bowl.
- Add egg mixture to oat mixture. Combine well.
- Add coconut oil and mix well to moisten mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 in.), parchment-lined baking pan and press it in well.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate at least an hour before cutting into bars.
Vary the dried fruit (raisins, apricots, blueberries), nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), and nut butter (peanut, cashew) while respecting the amounts. So long monotony and hello nutritious granola bars!