Cod fillet with lemon sauce and quinoa
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Pat cod fillets dry with paper towel. Place them in an ovenproof baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Drizzle with wine and bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and fry shallot until soft, about 1 minute. Stir in flour and let cook for 1 minute.
- When cooked, remove cod from baking dish and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Strain cooking juices and stir liquid into shallot and flour mixture.
- Stir in the cream and simmer until sauce thickens. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa and edamame beans separately, following cooking instructions on the packages. Mix quinoa and edamame beans together.
- Transfer the quinoa and cod to plates and top with sauce and fresh chives.