- Place fennel and pepper strips in the centre of four sheets of aluminum foil.
- Add cod fillets. Drizzle olive oil over each fillet and garnish with fresh chives. Season to taste.
- Fold foil to make tightly sealed envelopes.
- Cook the foil packages on the barbecue over medium-high heat or in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Transfer package contents to serving plates.
- Serve with couscous or rice with vegetables.
Suggestion for substitution: This recipe can also be made with haddock fillet or hake fillet.