- In a large skillet, heat oil and melt anchovies (if used).
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add peas and tomatoes. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cod and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes.
- When finished cooking, garnish plate with chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve.
If you aren’t using anchovies, simply add a pinch or two of salt to capture the savoury flavour of this recipe.