- Preheat oven to broil.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place marshmallows. Broil about 30 seconds until marshmallows are golden. Thread marshmallows on a wooden skewer and set aside.
- With a spoon, spread frosting around outside rim of a large glass, forming about a 5 cm (2 in.) chocolate rim at the top.
- Cut 2 Oreo cookies in 4 and alternate sticking cookie pieces and mini pretzels into frosting.
- Pour chocolate coulis around the inside edge of the glass.
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and vanilla extract at high speed. Pour into glass.
- Top generously with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over whipped cream. Add wafers and marshmallow skewer.
Let your imagination run wild and top your milkshake with colourful candy, cookie dough, nuts, or even your favourite candy bar.