Conchiglioni stuffed with rapini and camembert from Stefano Faita
- Cook pasta for 10 minutes in a saucepan of boiling, salted water. Drain and place on a clean cloth to cool.
- To prepare the stuffing, put the rapini, ricotta, Camembert, prosciutto cotto, and Pecorino in a food processor; season with salt and pepper, and blend until smooth.
- Using a pastry bag, fill the cooled pasta shells with the rapini mixture.
- Generously grease the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Place the stuffed conchiglioni in the dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan, top with knobs of butter, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 20 minutes. Place under the broiler for the final 2 minutes.