Creamy corn and crab-flavoured dip
- Cook the corn cobs on the barbecue grill. To do this, remove the husks and brush each cob with a little olive oil. Grill about 7 to 10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes.
- When corn cobs are well cooked, use a knife to remove the kernels.
- Mix together all the ingredients except the green onion in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until cheese has melted.
- Serve the dip hot or cold, garnished with green onion and accompanied by tortillas or grilled pita points.