- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter and gently sweat the leeks and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower and fennel, and continue cooking for 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring continuously.
- Add the green onions and curry. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta, salmon, dill, and lemon zest. Mix and season to taste. Sprinkle 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of grated Parmesan over each dish of pasta.
RECETTES WORLD PASTA DAY
by François Desroches, Culinary director at La Tablée des Chefs
Cook this recipe and orgazine your own spaghetti supper benefit La Tablée des Chefs and support their mission! Visit souperspaghetti.com to create your invitation to family and friends. Funds collected will help develop culinary education for the youth in your region.