Tzatziki adds a refreshing pop of flavour to plain old pasta salad.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Strain and rinse under cool water.
- While pasta is cooling, rinse and strain the white beans.
- Cut tomatoes in half and slice cucumbers.
- Divide pasta into 4 airtight containers and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top each portion of pasta with beans, vegetables, and tzatziki sauce. Do not stir.
- Garnish with oregano and season with ground pepper. Close containers and refrigerate.
- Stir when ready to eat. Is served cold.
Keeps for up to 3 days in the fridge. Do not freeze.
Recipe taken from the book Les lunchs written by Geneviève O’Gleman (Les Éditions de l’Homme 2019)
Photo credit: Maude Chauvin