Cream of oyster mushroom soup
- Sweat the leeks in butter in a large saucepan over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Add the rosemary, bay leaf, garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Add the white wine. Reduce by half over low heat, about 10 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer another 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and add cream.
- Blend mixture in a food processor until smooth.
- Garnish with parsley, pine nuts, Parmesan, and serve.