Classic pancakes with blueberries
- Mix together flour with baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Add in the milk and reserved dry ingredients and mix until smoothly blended.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat spreading over the skillet's entire surface. Ladle about 80 mL (⅓ cup) of pancake batter into centre of the skillet. Tilt and turn the skillet to spread out the batter into a 15-cm (6-in.) circle. Cook about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat the previous step until all the batter is used up.
- Top each serving with blueberries, maple syrup, and icing sugar.
For people with gluten intolerance, use Compliments Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix and follow the package instructions.