- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, mix together yogurt and Thai yellow curry cooking sauce. Set aside.
- Mix panko breadcrumbs and coconut in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Mix flour with salt and pepper in a second small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat egg in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Dip each drumstick in the flour, then the egg, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Place drumsticks on baking sheet and bake 60 to 75 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Serve with reserved yellow curry dip.
For a calorie-reduced version that's every bit as delicious, remove skin from drumsticks before breading them.