- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- In a mini blender, blend all the mayonnaise ingredients into a smooth, creamy texture (dilute with a little juice or water if the mixture becomes too thick). Season. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the salmon and sriracha sauce.
- In another bowl, mix the quinoa flakes, sesame seeds, and garlic salt.
- In a third bowl, prepare the tempura batter as directed on the packaging.
- Dip the salmon cubes into the tempura batter. Shake to remove excess batter. Then dip the cubes into the seasoned quinoa mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook the salmon cubes 2–3 minutes on each side.
- Put some rice in the bottom of a bowl. Add the toppings, crispy salmon cubes, and mayonnaise. Drizzle with dressing, to taste.
The quinoa flakes create a textured, light, and very crispy coating, as well as being gluten-free.