Croque matin with salami, goat cheese & fried egg
- In a toaster oven, toast cut side of rolls.
- Fry salami or capicollo in a skillet, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread rolls with 10 L (2 tsp.) goat cheese. Cover with 3 slices salami or capicollo, 2 slices of tomato, and 1 slice of Swiss cheese. Transfer rolls to a dish. Insert a toothpick into each one. Cover and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter. In two batches, break eggs into skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry 3 or 4 minutes. When the egg white is firm and the yolk still soft and bright, transfer gently to a plate.
- Divide arugula onto the 8 sliced rolls, place a fried egg on top, and serve.