Strawberry and sheep milk cheese crostini from Christian Bégin
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Cut baguette into 4 equal-length pieces and then slice each one lengthwise to obtain 8 pieces.
- Brush the inside of the baguette pieces with olive oil. Sprinkle them with freshly ground pepper. Place a slice of La Tomme de Brebis de Charlevoix cheese onto each one. Drizzle with honey.
- Broil until cheese has melted, watching carefully to ensure the bread doesn't burn, about 2 minutes.
- Remove crostini from the oven and top with fresh strawberries. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with minced basil. Serve immediately.