- PREHEAT oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Season drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, chives, and parsley.
- Brush drumsticks with barbecue sauce, then roll in breadcrumb mixture, covering completely.
- Place drumsticks in a 23 cm x 33 cm (9 in. x13 in.), ovenproof dish and roast 45 minutes or until the chicken detaches easily from the bone and its internal temperature reaches 74⁰C (165⁰f).
- Serve drumsticks with broccoli florets and oven-baked fries.
Chef’s secret: For homemade, oven-baked fries, cut four, medium-size potatoes into sticks and coat them with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) canola oil and 5 mL (1 tsp.) seasoned salt. Bake at 180 C (350 F) for 40 minutes, turning them when half cooked.
The price per serving was calculated using the prices in effect during the week of February 23 to March 1, 2017.