Curry and Coconut Mahi Mahi Fillets
- Combine coconut milk, curry and cornstarch in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish for about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Set aside. In the same skillet, sauté vegetables until cooked but still crunchy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk mixture to vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lay fillets on a bed of pasta and top with curry and coconut sauce.