Aide-gourmet tip :
- Slowly melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave oven.
- In a bowl, combine melted chocolate and plain yogurt.
- Whisk egg yolks into chocolate mixture and continue whisking until smooth.
- Incorporate flour.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with sugar and add to first preparation.
- Melt butter in a large no-stick skillet. Add enough batter to cover entire surface and cook like a large pancake.
- Repeat process 2 or 3 times, depending on skillet size.
- Place cooked blinis on wax paper and use cookie cutters to cut out different shapes.
- When blinis are cool, place 5 mL (1 teaspoon) raspberry-onion confit in the centre of each. Top with 3 or 4 little cubes of cheese and a small piece of chocolate.
replace raspberry-onion confit by basil pesto or tomato confit