- Use a cookie cutter to cut bread into shapes, or cut bread into triangles to make small sandwiches. Set aside.
- In a bowl, crush eggs with a fork and add remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish bread with egg mixture and, if desired, use a toothpick to garnish sandwiches with half a cherry tomato or a small piece of orange or marbled cheddar.
: Replace the spinach with 125 ml (½ cup) of minced flat parsley and the ricotta cheese with 75 ml (1/3 cup) of grated cheddar.
- Make a creamy dip by combining cottage cheese with grapes, a touch of honey and a handful of slivered almonds. Use it for dipping fresh fruit, pieces of Sensations by Compliments Apple Cinnamon or Muesli Toast'ems fl atbread cut into original fun shapes for the kids!
- Turn a boring ham and cheese sandwich into a delicious classic sub generously garnished with mayonnaise and topped with crushed artichokes and slices of Serrano and Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese.
- Stuff Italian Kaiser Rolls with tuna mixed with creamy tzatziki and garnished with cucumber ribbons,* Italian tomato slices and olive tapenade.
* Chef's secret
: Use a potato or veggie peeler to cut cucumbers lengthwise into long, delicate ribbons perfect for garnishes.