Devilled eggs with cilantro
- Place eggs in large saucepan and cover with at least 5 cm (2 in.) cold water; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once the water has started boiling, cover saucepan, remove from heat, and let stand for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to cold water to stop the cooking. When eggs have cooled, remove the shells.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove the yolks while leaving whites intact. Mash yolks with a fork in a large bowl; add mayonnaise, mustard, chives, cilantro, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a spoon or pastry bag with a piping tip, fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve.