- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a food processor. Add butter and mix until crumbly. Add egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix again. Place dough in a bowl and knead with hands, adding blueberries and almonds. Make two rolls 25 cm (10 in.) long.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes. Slice diagonally into 2 cm (¾ in.) slices using a sharp bread knife. Place slices on same baking sheet and bake again at 180°C (350°F) for 25 minutes.
- Turn halfway through cooking. Let cool on a rack.
Variations: Feel like trying some new flavours? Replace the almonds and blueberries with
- Pieces of dark chocolate and pistachios
- Dried apples and cinnamon
- Pieces of white chocolate and orange zest
- Anything delicious that inspires you!