- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Place the pizza shell on a baking sheet and spread the dried tomato pesto on top.
- Add the mozzarella slices.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with basil before serving. You can replace the basil with finely ground cloves.
Wine and food pairing harmony is waiting for you! Dried tomatoes share the same aromatic profile as Le Clou de Basile red wine. A dried tomato pesto and basil pizza and bon appetit!
Recipe by "Créateur d'Harmonies" François Chartier.