- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place vegetables and clementines on a large baking sheet. Add the thyme and olive oil. Season and mix well, and then pour white wine over the mixture.
- Place duck thighs and fat from the packages on top of vegetables. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon cooking juices over vegetables and serve one duck leg per person with vegetables
Chef ’s secret:
Cooking everything on the same baking sheet is really practical and great for retaining all the foods ’ flavours. And the cooking juices from the bottom of the baking sheet can be used as sauce.