- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Mix together the oil, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Brush half the oil mixture over the pizza crust.
- Distribute the eggplant half-rounds on the pizza and then brush the remaining oil mixture over top.
- 4. Add the red onions and pine nuts and top with parmesan.
- Salt to taste.
- Cook directly on the middle rack of the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is lightly grilled.
Serve this wonderful pizza cut into strips as an appetizer accompanied by a fruity, light red wine or a dry white wine.
Try with a multigrain pizza crust.