- Combine spread ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut ciabatta in half and spread mixture on both halves.
- Top with smoked salmon, red onion and watercress and place top half of roll over bottom half to close.
- Prepare a delicious fi lling of jumbo shrimp and chunks of mango dressed in a creamy homemade sauce of mayonnaise and plain
- yogurt flavoured with coriander and lime juice. Scoop onto a Multigrain Mini Loaf and serve to a special someone!
- Combine grilled pear slices, thinly sliced prosciutto and caramelized walnuts to create a delicious sweet ‘n' salty fi lling for Honey Multigrain Mini Loaves.
- Show off your creative side with this original serving idea for Three-Fruit Mini Loaves and Honey Multigrain Mini Loaves! Cut the rolls lengthwise into sticks perfect for dunking into these rich and creamy sweet dips:
A mix of mascarpone cheese, maple syrup, coconut and crushed pistachios
Chocolate ganache made with country-style cream, dark chocolate and toasted hazelnuts