- Place the cookie crumbs at the bottom of 4 little service glasses. Set aside.
- Place all the ingredients for the coulis in a blender or small food processor and reduce into a smooth coulis. Set aside.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and sugar. Incorporate the yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla, and blend together until mixture is smooth.
- Add the cheese filling onto the cookie base and pour the coulis on top.
- If desired, garnish with fresh blue honeyberries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Crédit recette et photo :
Julie DesGroseilliers, nutritionist and author
Recipe developed for Les Artisans des Saveurs