Smoked Salmon and Caviar Rolls
- Carefully mix mascarpone, caviar, and parsley.
- Season to taste. Lay out salmon slices and spread with mascarpone and caviar mixture.
- Roll tight and refrigerate until serving.
- Cut into slices and spear with a toothpick.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
Basil Caviar Canapés
- Cut baguette into 12 to 15 slices.
- Oil each piece and toast in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Divide basil evenly among canapés and garnish with caviar.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve immediately.