- Line a 20-cm (8-in.) square pan with parchment paper slightly larger than the pan to make unmoulding easier.
- Coarsely chop chocolate and place in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add soy butter and mix to combine.
- Pour mix into pan and spread with spatula. Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Unmould and place on a chopping board. If necessary, run a knife under hot water before cutting into 64 squares. Garnish to taste.
Keeps in the refrigerator for 5 days or 3 months in the freezer.
Soy butter is made from roasted soybeans and has a texture very similar to peanut butter but with the added advantage of containing no traces of nuts or peanuts, making it the perfect substitute for people with allergies! You could also use pea butter or a nut butter of your choice as substitutes.