- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour about 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of chocolate on parchment paper and spread gently with the back of a spoon to form a disk.
- Top according to desired garnish (see variations).
- Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes.
Chef ’s suggestion:
Turn it into chocolate bark! Instead of forming disks, pour chocolate in an even layer on a baking sheet and break into pieces once cool.
Beer and food pairings
Perfect pairing : black and full-bodied