Feta- and-kale-stuffed salmon from Stefano Faita
- In a large skillet, heat 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the kale until it begins to wilt. Let cool and squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- Transfer kale to a bowl and add the garlic, onion, dill, feta, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and 30 mL (2 tbsp.) olive oil. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Remove the narrow end of salmon fillet and reserve for another use (to top a salad, for example). Cut the fillet into two rectangles.
- Place a rectangle of salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread the kale and feta stuffing evenly over the fish. Cover with the other salmon rectangle.
- Place lemon slices on the salmon.
- Bake until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 63°C (145°F), about 20 to 25 minutes depending on thickness.
- Accompany with cauliflower couscous and serve.
- Break cauliflower into small florets.
- Blend florets in food processor until reduced to the same size as grains of couscous. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, garlic, jalapeño pepper, salt, and pepper. Add the cauliflower couscous and mix well to coat. Add the apple, green onions, almonds, raisins, and basil. Mix well.