Filet of Quebec Milk-Fed Veal with Basil and Peppers
- In a small sauce pan, heat the oil and brown the onions until golden, garlic and peppers.
- Remove the mixture and set to one side. In the same sauce pan, brown the filet of milk-fed veal.
- Add the sugar, the Nuoc-mâm sauce, the mixture of peppers and the soy sauce.
- Cook until the middle reaches a temperature of 149°F (65°C) and set aside.
- Add the garnishing, slice the filet of milk-fed veal thinly and serve with fried Thai vegetables (baby corn, Bok choy or broccoli, different colored bell peppers).