Green oil & tomato salsa
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Place leeks in a 22 x 30 cm (9 x 12 in.) baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat leeks well.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain sole fillets without patting dry. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets on top of the leeks in a single layer, folding them in half if necessary.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, cover, and continue baking for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish is still moist in the centre.
- Use a whisk or hand mixer to mix together olive oil and chives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.Add cherry tomatoes and mix well.
- To serve, place a serving of leeks and fish on a plate and top with green oil & tomato salsa.
Clean leeks well
Remove any bruised outer leaves. Cut along the length without cutting through the roots. Rinse under cold water, opening leaves to remove all traces of dirt.
For a bracing start to your day, squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a glass
of lukewarm water.