Finger-licking good roast chicken drumsticks
How little chefs can help
- Place the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- In a large bowl, mix the drumsticks with the sauce. Coat them well. Spread them out on a baking sheet.
- In another bowl, mix oil and spices with potatoes, and carrots to coat well, and add to the baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for about 60 minutes, or until chicken pulls easily from the bone and the potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Wash the potatoes well
- Measure out the barbecue sauce
- Mix the vegetables, oil, and herbs together
- Spread everything out on the baking sheet