Olive bread, Basil leaves, Dried-tomato pesto, Quartered artichoke hearts, Halved grape tomatoes
Blue cheese and Grisons carpaccio
Pumpernickel bread, Blue cheese, Thinly sliced yellow and red pears, Slivers of Grisons dried meat, Oregano leaves
Nut bread, Herbed goat cheese, Liver pâté with port, Sliced red grapes, (garnish half of bread round with cheese and half with pâté)
Organic multigrain baguette, Herbed goat cheese, Thinly sliced, Lebanese cucumber, Smoked salmon rosettes, Mint leaves
Spicy coriander canapé
The art of slicing bread
Organic multigrain baguette, Jalapeno havarti cheese, Mango-tomato-sausage salsa*, Coriander leaves. * Added diced mango and salsa-glazed cured sausage to tomato salsa or bruschetta
- Slice olive bread into slices about 1 cm (1/3-inch) thick, and then cut into four points.
- Slice pumpernickel bread into slices about 1 cm (1/3 inch) thick, and then cut into four points.
- Cut nut bread on the diagonal into slices about 1 cm (1/3 inch) thick. Cut larger slices in half.
- Cut rounds of baguette about 5 cm (2 inches) thick and then cut along the width.
- Cut baguette on the diagonal into slices about 1 cm (1/3 inch) thick. Place on a baking sheet and slip under the broiler for about 5 minutes, or until toasted. Garnish with toppings described on the recto side.